- Plastic: The New Way Cyberthieves Rob Banks
- Fraud: Because That’s Where the Money Is!
- Even with Reduced Revenue, Your Debit Card Can Provide a Rewarding Experience
- 10 Bank Card Initiatives to Watch in 2013
- Competition, Coopetition, or Total Confusion?
- US Credit Cards: Languishing at $800 Billion or Are They Primed for Growth?
- Technology Spotlight: Card Loyalty and Reward Systems
- 2013 Bank Card Technology Initiatives
Brian Riley, research director with CEB’s TowerGroup, has more than 25 years of financial institution experience and is an expert in the areas of bank card technology, emerging trends, new products and revenue management. As a banking expert, Riley works on a wide variety of business and technology issues facing banks and consumers, from new threats against consumers who use debit cards to information bank executives need to know about the business impact of new technologies (e.g., mobile payments) and banking regulations.