In the News
- How to Hire Influential Finance Staffers: A Case Study - CFO
13 February 2014
- Building a Better Pipeline - Human Resource Executive
11 February 2014
- Five Reasons Why Your Finance Transformation Failed - CFO
06 February 2014
- With Technology's Aid, Banks Squeeze Their Branches Into Smaller Locations - The New York Times
04 February 2014
- For Senior Leaders, Fit Matters More than Skill - Harvard Business Review
17 January 2014
87% of CFOs are unhappy with the talent mix on their teams. Learn why.
- Financial Services
Generate the Next Level of Breakthrough Performance in the Financial Services Industry
Cost Efficiency and Employee Engagement Will Be Critical to Public Sector Success in 2013
- Human Resources
Only 19% of HRBPs Are Strategically Effective. Follow Two Strategies to Boost HRBP Performance and Drive Talent & Financial Outcomes.
- Information Technology
End-to-End IT Services. Change the Way IT Interacts with the Business and Reduce Your Operating Budget up to 17%.
- Innovation & Strategy
Companies whose R&D workforces have high innovation-potential see 75% greater new product sales than other companies.
- Leadership Academies
2/3 of CEOs Cite Their Team's Lack of the Right Skills as Their Biggest Challenge
- Legal, Risk & Compliance
Companies That Build a High-Integrity Corporate Culture Enjoy 16% Higher 10-Year Shareholder Returns
- Marketing & Communications
Learn the New Approach to Demand Generation Marketers Are Using to Stand Out in a Noisy Marketplace
- Midsized Companies
How Does CEB Help Midsized Company Executives and their Teams?
- Procurement & Operations
Learn how Procurement can generate 2x the savings with fresh approaches to category and supplier management.
- Sales & Service
The End of Solution Sales