- Are You Easy to Buy From?
- 5 Lessons on Developing Challenger Reps
- Effective Role Plays: Wishful Thinking or Realistic Goal?
- When the Customer Does NOT Know Best
- You’re Sending Reps to Chase Unicorns
- Surprise! You’re Not on the Same Page as Your Customers
- Are Advocates a Dying Breed?
- Can You “Outsource” Coaching?
As a researcher with SEC, Victoria devotes most of her time to creating original research and making sure that members have clear guidance for implementing it. Besides talking to members about account planning, pipeline management, and sales manager effectiveness, her next favorite thing is crunching data and creating visuals to communicate interesting insights. In her spare time, Victoria enjoys training for bi-annual 10-milers, scouting D.C.'s restaurant scene, and decorating her new house.