- Using Social Networks to Become a Trusted Advisor
- Brothers in Arms: The SEC and Neil Rackham
- The Challenger Sale—Coming to Bookstores Nov. 10th!
- When Money Doesn’t Speak Louder than Words
- Are Your Salespeople Spending Too Much Time In Front of Customers?
- The Dirty Secret of Effective Sales Coaching
- How’s Your 2011 Playbook Looking?
- Why Words Matter
Matt Dixon, an executive director of strategic research at CEB, has an unrelenting drive to find the answers to questions senior executives often take for granted. For more than 15 years, Matt has worked to uncover the truth behind many pillars of conventional wisdom in sales and customer service, often overturning long-held assumptions that are costing companies dearly in terms of wasted money and lost market opportunity.