- How to Get Paid for Your Content Marketing
- The Promise and Perils of NPS
- Commercial Insight Lessons from the Front: An Interview with Xerox’s Leah Quesada
- Which Upstarts are Coming to Eat Your Lunch?
- Where Great Innovations Come From
- Is One-to-One Marketing Really Worth It?
- The One Question That Will Determine Marketing’s Future
- Are Big Data’s Days Numbered?
Shelley is a Strategic Research Consultant on the Marketing Leadership Council team. Her primary marketing interests include audience segmentation, branding, and the evolution of digital media. Prior to joining CEB, she spent several years doing market research for a variety of corporate, non-profit, media, and political clients. Outside the office, Shelley is an avid sports fan and spends most Sundays during football season camped out on the couch yelling at the TV.