- Big Data – Feeling Kind of Nauseated?
- Discover Your Most Under-Leveraged Data Sources and Methods
- What Can Research Learn from Neonatal Incubator Design?
- Market Researchers: Atari Experts in an Xbox Kinect World?
- How to Teach a Know-It-All
- Don’t Try to Overpower Other Info Sources, Co-Opt Them
- 2 Ways to Get Executives the Information They Need, Fast
- Tell Business Partners: Your Knowledge No Longer Applies
Liz is a Research Consultant with the MREB. She conducts original best practice research, generating insights and tools to improve the strategic impact of the market research function. Most recently, Liz has worked on projects investigating the research use of social media and foundational knowledge platforms.