- Build a Culture for Informed Skepticism
- Time is Ripe for Unstructured Data
- Re-balance employee incentives – reward the ‘Means’ more than the ‘End’
- Storytelling – A Better Way to Communicate
- Do You Know What Your Employees’ “Dream Jobs” Are?
- Retaining Outsourced Staff: Yes, It Is Your Job
- Four Steps to Recruit Global IT Leaders
Shalini is a Research Director for the CIO Executive Board. She is responsible for leading teams that produce research in areas such as vendor management, IT strategy, information management, and leadership development. She has also written research for CISOs and Enterprise Architects . Before joining CEB, she worked for a Fortune 100 company as IT Project Manager and Business Analyst supporting large-scale applications development.