- Management Reform = Corporate Transformation?
- Is Your Agency Measuring the Right Activities?
- Public Sector Mobility Challenges
- Do We Take Mission Attachment for Granted?
- What Agencies Need to make “Big Data” Work
- Unlock Trapped Value in Your Information Systems
- What Your Finance IT Vendors Won’t Tell Agencies
- A Cautionary Tale on Shared Services in Government
Sampriti is a Managing Director in CEB's Legal, Risk, and Compliance practice. For the past 12 years, her primary areas of focus spanned benchmarking organizational staff and spending, evaluating process efficiency, and implementing management practices across core legal, finance and audit functions. She has authored over 25 different publications on the topic of risk management, governance, and talent and organizational design.