Time to Act
Career Moment [kuh-reer moh-muhnt]: Macro economic, market and production events that drive corporate and significant professional change. They are happening frequently and increasing risk at your organization.
- FREQUENCY: 83% of employees experienced at least one significant company-wide change in the past two years — 65% of those experienced multiple changes
- IMPACT: With the first negative career moment, employee perceptions of integrity can decrease by 5% while observations of misconduct can double
- A BETTER WAY FORWARD: On average employees spend 5 hours or less on compliance and ethics training. Instead of focusing on role based training, compliance executives should maximize that time with formal communication before a career moment. Getting ahead of career moments can improve perceptions of integrity by 28% while decreasing observations of misconduct by 22%
Note: Hover over the data points for more information.
Save Time and Money on Your Training and Communication through Targeted Outreach
The right channel, timing, and message can significantly increase returns on compliance education and increase perceptions of integrity.
Engage Employees at Key Career Moments
- Establish Tone at the Start
- Shape Acquired Employee Perceptions
- Identify Role-Specific Learning Needs
- Set Compensation Expectations
- Access the moment-specific toolkit to get ahead of your company's changes.
Equip Managers to Lead
- Foster Early Ethical Leadership
- Align Company Values to Managerial Decisions
- Embed Compliance in Senior Manager Priorities
- Train Managers to Handle Complaints
- Access the ethical leadership portal with proven best practices and tools to engage managers at your organization.
Reinforce Ethical Behavior
- Simulate Consequences of Business Decisions
- Demonstrate Organizational Commitment to Integrity
- Use the workforce receptivity survey to gauge current employee mindset and feedback. Use the communications message generator to refine and document the right messages for your organizations.