Compare Your Budget and Staffing Against Peers
The IT Budget Benchmarking Survey will reveal trends in IT budgets and staffing to improve your budgeting process and increase decision-making confidence. The results include a custom report comparing your plans against peers of similar industry and revenue, as well as provide unique groupings of organizations with similar business strategy, information intensity, and business model diversity.
For a view into last year's results, download last year's budget benchmark key findings. The benchmarks are created from over 175 organizations and cover spending levels, staffing levels, outsourcing and offshoring levels, IT project trends and performance, and data on adoption of IT service models.
Request to participate today. Benchmarking open only until July 19.
Benchmark Benefits - Assess and Benchmark Critical IT Budget and Staffing Metrics
IT Budget Allocation
- Total budget size
- Total IT expenditure as a percentage of revenue
- Total IT expenditure per user
- Capital expenditure level
- Spending by investment category
- Spending by functional area
- Operating expenditure level
- Outsourcing and offshoring levels
- Total staffing levels
- Staffing levels by function
IT Trends and Performance
- Expected change in IT project budget
- IT project budget by project type
- Key project performance metrics
- Deployment of IT or business service models
- Register your organization to participate in the survey.
- Appoint a lead coordinator within your organization to serve as a point of contact for us and collect the survey data internally.
- Determine which team members need to be involved to collect the survey data.
- Receive an Excel-based version of the survey to aid internal data collection.
- Receive an online link to complete the survey.
- If necessary, CEB will contact you for confirmation of any outlier responses.
Report Delivery and Custom Data Analysis
- Receive your customized results report benchmarking your data against that of your peers.
- Our Executive Advisors will be available for a telephone-based workshop to walk you through the results and key findings.