Thank you to all who attended and sponsored the CEB Financial Services Technology Summit
Our three day event examined how innovators are leveraging technology to transform the customer experience and engaging in dialogue with thought leaders whose insights are restoring confidence in our industry. We explored solutions in three arenas:
- Operating a Service Business: The New Realities of Talent, Productivity, and Organizational models
- Delivering Technology-Enabled Service: The Rise of Analytics, Data, and Service-Focused Roadmaps
- Realizing New Service and Product Models: The Wave of Social, Mobile, and Multichannel Experiment
Click here to access information about our 2015 sponsorship opportunities.
Attendees continued the insightful conversations on Twitter using #CEBSummit
- Age matters: after age 47, customers are not buying many financial products. #CEBSummit
- #CEBSummit: Customers that engage with a bank in social are more likely to purchase new products or move funds.
- Tips for better service exp: "Guide Don't Hide" phone #'s, wait times, issue lists. Reduced effort = Loyalty #CEBSummit
- Channel optimization and cross-channel collaboration is paramount to enhance customer experience #CEBSummit
- Information security is the leading risk in Commercial Banking @acschmidt #CEBSummit #finserv - No surprise, lots of challenges
- Never was there a better place for challenger sales than with wealth managers/advisors. #CEBSummit wealth roadmap session
- #CEBSummit - Using analysis of Code Halos™ to change business processes can transform customer exp, improve productivity and cut costs.
- Linda Verba presenting on what makes TD Bank's customer experience unique --a laser-focus on ease, simplicity and convenience #CEBSummit
Awesome insight- more luggage lost, flights delayed than ever in 2013, but cust satisfaction higher for airlines in in 2013!! #CEBSummit
Fascinating keynote from @FourSeasons on the secrets of delivering exceptional customer experience #CEBSummit
2014 Summit Highlights
Year after year our speakers provide compelling insight from a variety of industries. This year's keynote speakers included Linda Verba from TD Bank who explored "ecosystem" models that intelligently leverage technology to solve operations, Jean-Pierre Soutric from Four Seasons who spoke about what underpins his firms highly-regarded service culture, and CEB's Rick DeLisi who covered how to equip your organization to boost customer experience.
Over 40 distinct content sessions that informed strategic planning, budgeting and solutions identification during this critical time. Take a moment to explore our agenda from 2014, including topics such as problem resolution, account opening, customer facing-analytics, integrated communications, and many more.