CEB TowerGroup research indicates an unprecedented move toward technology investments is taking place – sixty-one percent of surveyed executives plan to adopt or replace a major technology by 2014. After a long period of uncertainty, providers are making decisions that will shape the industry for many years to come.
The 2013 CEB TowerGroup Financial Services Technology Conference is designed to equip technology decision-makers with all of the tools they need to inform strategic planning, budgeting and provider selection during this critical time
2013 Conference Highlights
Here is a brief preview of what you can expect at the event:
- “Foundations” Sessions led by CEB TowerGroup analysts to update attendees on the latest key technology concepts across the industry.
- Technology Assessment Sessions featuring panels of experts and best in class providers moderated by CEB TowerGroup analysts. These lively sessions will span the following technology terrains:
- Branch Sales and Service
- Loan Origination - Commercial and Consumer
- Portfolio Management - Wealth Management
- Financial Planning - Wealth Management
- Customer Relationship Management - Wealth Management
- Fraud - Enterprise Fraud Management, Card Fraud Management, AIM, AML
- Payables and Receivables - Payables Automation, Receivables Management, Mobile Payment Solutions
Please note the CEB TowerGroup Financial Services Technology Conference is complimentary for CEB members. Non-members may fill out a registration request and will be contacted by a member of our staff.