Growth Unlocked: Closing the Strategy-to-Execution Gap
The demand to drive growth has never been greater. In order to just “meet” analyst growth expectations the average S&P company will need to generate nearly $1.5B in new revenues in the next three years. Unfortunately, current plans for growth have less than a 60% success rate unless companies can crack the code on strategy execution. To achieve this, senior leaders must figure out project prioritization and unlock capacity within their organizations.
The key word here is “unlock” – which fundamentally means freeing up the mental capacity to successfully execute new growth strategies by stopping work on old ones. Begin unlocking your growth potential today by reading the e-magazine, downloading the PDF, and watching the webinar replay.
Learn how to close the gaps in your strategy and improve organizational alignment.
About Executive Guidance
Since 2009, CEB has delivered a series of cross-functional best practices to guide management teams facing key decisions in the year ahead through its Executive Guidance publications.
CEB produces new issues quarterly, focusing on the top trends influencing bottom-line performance in the new work environment and prescriptive guidance for members on how to embrace them in their own organizations.
Previous Executive Guidance Topics
- Reducing Risk Management’s Organizational Drag (2014 Q3)—How the best companies encourage healthy risk
- Harnessing Business-Led IT (2014 Q2)—How the best companies find opportunities in business-led technology spending
- Blinded by Delight (2014 Q1)—Why service fails and how to fix it
- The Rise of the Network Leader (2014 Annual)—How the best companies reframe leadership in the new work environment
- Doing More with Less (2013 Q3)—Protecting High-Value Services in an Era of Permanent Cost Pressures
- Managing Misconduct During Career Moments (2013 Q2)—Reinforcing Ethics in a High-Change Environment