The New Quality
Culture can help you secure
2015 Asia HR
Budget and Strategy Forecast
2015 Projections for HR strategies and budgets, hiring levels and labor costs, business risks, and merit pay and turnover expectations.
Culture In Asia
How do you activate corporate culture to spur growth across diverse local markets in Asia despite major change events and local market complexities?
Hard Work Does
Not Win the Deal
Asia's traditional "hard working" and "relationship oriented" salesperson is no longer the most successful.
75% of CFOs think their teams lack the skills to make the right business decisions. Which competencies really matter?
- Financial Services
Predictably, an economic slowdown is the number one risk facing Asian executives. But what else is a concern?
- Human Resources
Boards at top-performing companies are twice as likely to have a deep understanding of talent issues
- Innovation & Strategy
Identify and prioritize key areas for R&D improvement with the R&D Anatomy Diagnostic
- Leadership Academies
Two-thirds of CEOs cite their team's lack of the right skills as their biggest challenge
- Sales & Service
42% of salespeople in Asia are "hard working," but they aren't the ones making the deals
In the News
- Special Report: Behavioral Issues - Talent Management
03 December 2014
- The Effortless Experience: Q&A with Matt Dixon - Captial Asia (Chinese)
09 October 2014
- Why do 1 in 4 graduates quit within a year of starting work? - The Telegraph
20 August 2014
- Marketing: The Corporate World's Least-Happy Function - Forbes
18 August 2014
- How HR can drive talent strategy through branding - Inside HR
04 August 2014
- For Ford, Finance Transformation Is a Way of Life - Forbes
10 June 2014
- Is Your Customer Service Strategy Hurting Your Brand? - Business 2 Community
29 July 2014