Transform Your Organization Using Our Challenger™ Model
As discussed in CEB's The Challenger Sale, of the five seller profiles, Challengers are 4.5x more likely to be high-performers and outperform average sales reps by 14% of goal.
To implement our winning Challenger model, companies are working with CEB to change the way they sell to their customers.
Do You Hire for Challenger?
Companies unable to identify future high performers objectively in the hiring process can forego $100M in revenue from new hire underperformance and continued turnover. Leverage the only pre-hire assessment solution that is built off of the Challenger sales model to:
- Realize higher revenue by identifying candidates with Challenger™ behaviors
- Achieve faster time to seller productivity through improved hiring
- Reduce turnover through improved employee engagement
Do Your Sales Conversations Deliver Insight?
Buyers reward companies that provide a sales experience centered on delivering insight and advice. Is that something your organization is equipped to do?
- Use insight to reframe customer thinking
- Communicate the impact of the business consequences
- Lead to your solution
Do Your Reps Challenge Customers’ Assumptions?
In the sales interaction, customers want sales reps to help them understand how your offerings can help them to compete more effectively in the marketplace. This relies heavily on your reps ability to challenge the customer’s assumptions by:
- Teaching the customer something new about their business
- Tailoring their message for resonance
- Taking Control during the sales process
- Using Constructive Tension to drive customer action
Do You Embed Challenger in Your Sales Process?
Losing a deal takes nearly 65% longer than winning one, yet more than half of sales organizations lack a well-adopted sales process. Companies that design their process based on verifiable customer outcomes, rather than seller activity, yield higher quality deals and more accurate forecasts. Improve your opportunity management and sales process by:
- Enabling Challenger behaviors at the right stages of the sales process
- Focusing seller effort on the right opportunities and right stakeholders
- Leveraging the right technology embedded in seller workflow
More About the Challenger Program
The Challenger™ Development Program is not a training event, it is a comprehensive program designed for today’s selling environment. Leading organizations across North America, Europe, and Asia are currently deploying this training program to:
- Create a differentiated sales experience based on The Challenger sales model
- Immediately apply the Challenger model to actual accounts
- Accelerate results by advancing coaching capabilities of managers
- Sustain skill development over time to provide measurable ROI
- Align marketing and sales to improve commercial outcomes
Challenger™ is a registered trademark of CEB.
Be a ChallengerTest Your Challenger Skills
What does it look like to implement the Challenger model?
How does an organization build Challengers?
Is your organization a good candidate for the Challenger model?