- Dos and Don’ts of Opening Employee Social Media Access
- 3 Latest Trends in Comms Hiring
- 3 Key Takeaways: Social Media Webinar
- Making the Corporate Social Media Switch to Mondelēz International
- Support Business Partners Investing in Social Media
- How IBM Solved the Social Media Content Problem
- The Latest Trends in Media Relations
- Do You Need An Employee Editorial Board?
Joanna is a research analyst with CEC’s Washington-based team. She is thrilled to be learning all she can about communications and to be doing lots of researching, thinking, and writing. As any Los Angeles-native should be, she is constantly excited about life in a real city with real public transportation. And don’t worry, she has plenty of winter clothes after four years in Rhode Island. She loves cooking and is optimistic that she will find other, more athletic hobbies after officially retiring from a decade-long water polo career.